Jello Slime is easy to make with just 3 ingredients and is edible too! This is how to make slime without glue that is safe and fun too.
Jello slime is so fun to make and you need no glue either! It tastes great too if eat a bit of it, so it’s safe for kids of all ages.
- We love slime recipes that even little kids can make safely.
- This one is great because you can use any flavor of Jello you want and love.
- It is a cheap craft you can make at home too which is great because that means you can make a lot of it!
We used both sugar free lemon and strawberry too. I’m sure you have cornstarch in your pantry already, and then all you need is warm water.
I bet you could use any other type of liquid you wanted too but we haven’t tried that quite yet.
Jello slime ingredients
- 1 box (4 ounces) of sugar free JELLO
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup Warm water
- Bowl and spoon
If you are worried about making a big mess you can just use a paper or plastic bowl and spoon. That way you can throw everything away at the end.
Another great thing about using disposable items is when it’s done you can put plastic wrap on the top to save it.
How to Make Edible Slime
- Stir together gelatin and cornstarch
- Then stir in the warm water slowly
- Once the Jello starts to turn into liquid, stop adding liquid
- Continue stirring and test consistency
- For a thinner slime, add a bit more water 1 tbsp at a time
- If you want it more like playdough add less water so it is stiffer
When it is done you can play with your Jello Slime! Make sure to keep it on some wax paper or non stick cutting board so it doesn’t stick to the table.
It is best to store it in a container with a lid so it doesn’t dry up and you can play with it for a long time.